You May have a Case,
but we need more info
Based on the answers you provided in this survey, we think you might have a case worth pursuing. We still need some more information though, so we’ve sent your survey results to a legal professional who has years of experience helping car accident victims just like you get the compensation they deserve. They’ll follow up with you as soon as possible to get more specifics on your case and walk you through the possible strategies to securing a settlement from the insurance company.
Here are some reasons you may not have a case. However, if we can navigate these with you, we may still be able to help you get compensation:
- You were at fault for the accident
- You were not at fault for the accident, but the insurance company is blaming you and there is no way to prove otherwise
- You were not at fault for the accident, but the other driver has no insurance and you don’t have protection on your policy against uninsured drivers
- You do not have any injuries and there is no injury claim to pursue
- You were injured but you have not received any treatment and too much time has passed
- You were injured but you used minimal and/or poorly documented treatment and too much time has passed
- You have injuries but the treatment you’ve received is inconsistent with those injuries
- Your case is passed the statute of limitations (older than two years)
- You have already filed a law suit and the firm is not interested in getting involved so late in the case
- You are already negotiating a settlement and the law firm does not believe they can make a big enough difference
- Your bills are too low to pursue compensation or you’ve finished with treatment completely
Click “Keep Learning” to take the Texas Car Accidents tour on everything you need to know about your case!
Let's Talk About
The first step is determining who was at fault for the accident and if there is an insurance policy to recover from. It is always helpful to have an accident report and any witness information that can help conclude who is responsible. We are here to help anyway we can.
Pain and suffering is the crux of every accident claim. It is extremely important you get your injuries, large or small, documented ASAP after the accident to make sure everything is in writing. We have access to a network of Doctors who agree to get paid through the case.
3. Demand Letter
After treatment, a Demand Letter is sent to the insurance company you are filing against to provide a breakdown of your case that includes an amount to settle for. We know all the categories you can get compensated for and make sure you are not taken advantage of.
4. Negotiate & Settle
The last step of your case is to negotiate and settle. Be aware of the tactics insurance adjusters will use to devalue your case. We know what you're entitled to according to Texas Law so you get the best possible offer.
Every accident is unique, and your accident is no different. It is important you take the right steps throughout this process that are unique to your case. We want to help you understand, forwards and backwards, every step you can take to maximize your claim and make it harder for insurance companies to wiggle out of paying for your treatment and the compensation you deserve. Keep learning about Texas Car Accidents and to get help on understanding your claims process.